Home               About                Treats               Cut-out Treats               Frozen Treats               Mochi

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Simple Chicken Nuggets for dogs

Brown Chicken Brown Cow
What's the sexiest animals on the farm?

Brown chicken brown cow - ow ow!

I had left over chicken from dinner today and decided to give my pooch a little happy meal. I threw 3 ingredients together, tossed it in the oven, and diced the chicken into small pieces. Happiest day of her life. It reminded me of my happy meal days.... oh like 2 weeks ago. Yeah, I still get happy meals - shhhhhh.

INGREDIENTS:
  • 1/2 chicken breast
  • 1/2 tbsp olive oil
  • 1/2 tsp dried or chopped parsley
Would you like fries with that?
DIRECTIONS:

1. Preheat oven 350 degrees.
2. Wash chicken and pat dry.
3. Toss in olive oil and parsley.
4. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
5. Cut into smaller chunks.
6. Serve with toy (optional).

STORAGE:

Store in an airtight container in the fridge after thoroughly cooled for up to 3 days .
Tip: Write date on plastic bag to keep track of expiration date.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...